But what does it mean for you when you visit your local member?
- In addition to knowing that the technicians at your local Trust My Garage member will be regularly assessed for quality and professionalism, you now have the assurance that they will always have access to up-to-date technical information, facilities and equipment; meaning you are guaranteed a professional, quality service every time you visit a garage displaying the Trust My Garage shield. TMG businesses comply with the highest standards set by the CTSI, the national body for trading standards professionals.
- In the rare event that you might have a complaint regarding a Trust My Garage member, you now have additional protection beyond standard consumer rights, including a clear complaints procedure and access to the National Conciliation Service, TMG’s alternative dispute resolution provider.
- When you take your vehicle to one of our members for a service or MOT, you can rest assured that you are dealing with a firm that is determined to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Trust My Garage truly is the independent scheme for independent garages in the UK. We have no hidden agenda or commercial affiliation, which means we really do exist to ensure that independent garage standards are continuing to improve; we have no commercial influence.
- There are now more TMG members than ever before. Since we became the only CTSI backed code exclusively for independent garages, we have experienced a significant increase in enquiries from garages wanting to join the scheme, but only those that meet our standards and conditions are becoming members. We now have over 2,900 members and this number is growing all the time, meaning that there really is a TMG member near you, wherever you are in the UK.
Sounds good doesn’t it?
- But how do you find your nearest Trust My Garage member and join thousands of motorists enjoying independent quality every day? Simply enter your car reg and location here and we’ll show you where your nearest members are.